The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is the largest shopping and entertainment extravaganza in the Middle East. This one-month long event that falls during the first half of the year in January or February now attracts more than three million tourists per year to Dubai. Back in 1996 when it started, it welcomed approximately 1.6 million visitors. The DSF celebrated two decades of shopping filled with celebrity performances & popup shops in 2016, and the icing? The festival won Dubai a Guinness World Record the same year. At DSF you will also be sure to find plenty of ways to save & win, be on the look out for their daily raffle with prizes that include cash and even cars. For more information to go http://www.mydsf.ae/
Dates: 26 December 2016 – 28 January 2017
Get in touch and we’ll plan your whole trip!
Fun facts about the DSF
1. The festival kicks off with a spectacular show that depicts Dubai’s rich culture and heritage. Another ceremonial segment of DSF is the stunning sound and light show, along with fireworks that illume the night sky elongating from Dubai Creek and Business Bay up to the Shindagha area.
2. Incredible discount & offers – over 70 participating malls and retail outlets that feature international brands will offer tremendous discount ranging from 50% to 75% during DSF. This can onyl mean one thing you get to go home with your favorite items at best ever price.
3. Duty Free Shopping; one of the major aspects that make Dubai a highly favored shopping destination globally.
4. Attractive Packages; Offering to promote a hassle-free and economic shopping in Dubai. This usually covers accommodation, city tour, desert safari Dubai and dhow cruise, among many others (contact us for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. There is more than just shopping; its the best time of the year to indulge some free favorite activity or experience something unique e.g desert safaris, deep see fishing at the Marina and so many more.
6. Free health check-ups: You can use this event as a unique opportunity to detect and prevent onset of certain health conditions such as diabetes and pressure through free health-checks to create awareness and take necessary measures to inhibit such diseases.